Buzzmath pricing is affordable for every group of students
Get all the information you need to subscribe to Buzzmath
Select your profile
Number of students
Choose the number of students you want to sign up.
Estimated cost for the school year
Ready to move on to the next step?
Talk to one of our representatives to receive a rate adapted to your school district.
*Minimum purchase of $300
**Estimated cost valid only for customers in the US. To get a quote outside of the US contact us.
We have estimated an annual price according to the number of students. Promotions might apply. Ask for a quote to get an exact price.
7 reasons for choosing Buzzmath
- More than 14,000 math questions
- Engaging and motivating activities
- Manipulable objects, stars, missions, badges, brain teasers and avatars
- Access to any level
- Send exercises to consolidate or enrich your students' learning
- Send to a class, a group or a student
- Students progress at their own pace
- Automated and detailed correction
- In the case of a wrong answer, a hint is given
- Students can start over with different values
- Common Core State Standards
- Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills
- Follow-up on activities and usage
- Many types of reports
- Tools for class administration
Find out more right away in our Need Help? section.
- Support by messaging, email or phone
- Online training available
Who can benefit from Buzzmath?
Buzzmath is an educational math platform for any group of 30 students or more, whose age can range from 6 to 16.
How does the Buzzmath subscription work?
A class or school subscription gives you access to the platform continuously until July 31st of each year.
How does billing work?
For class or school accounts, you must ask for a quote. As soon as the quote form is completed, you will receive your quote by email. To move forward with the quote, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a PO number. It will then be validated by a member of the Buzzmath team.
You only pay once every school year. If you use more licenses that what you were initially billed for, you’ll receive another bill over the course of the year.
For school board accounts, you need to ask for a quote.