What is Buzzmath?
Buzzmath is a widely used math learning and practice platform used by teachers and their students. Activities cover content from elementary grade 3 through middle school grade 8.
- Over 10 000 math exercises
- Automated corrections, infinite retries
- Unlimited access from various devices (iPad too!)
- Detailed solutions & on demand examples
- Synthesis missions
- Use Buzzmath with your interactive whiteboard
- Individual accounts for each student and teacher
- Send assignment to students
- Reports and progress monitoring
- Administration tools to manage your school
- Training offered
- School board reports
- Access for all educational consultants
- Long term commitment
Using Buzzmath in my class
Buzzmath is a web and iPad application used to support students learning mathematics. Accessible from anywhere, Buzzmath is used by over 600 000 students and thousands of teachers in North America.
Offering over 7 000 exercices validated for elementary and middle school programs, Buzzmath helps students acquire autonomy, improve their comprehension of essential mathematic concepts, practice basic skills, speed up their learning, and become more confident.
Buzzmath is designed in a way that lets every student learn at their own pace. Teachers can provide strengthening exercises to their classes or to specific students. The management of students’ individual progress is also facilitated with the availability of an instant preview in real time.
Buzzmath offers detailled answers, examples, demonstrations and explorations activities. Students will also have to solve challenges, enigmas, and also history and culture based mathematic missions that involve charming characters inspired by history’s most renown mathematicians.
Pedagogy, technology and fun are the foundation of this motivating and stimulating solution in which every student is considered individually, as they progress in their math learning journey.